Friday, July 7, 2006

what a day

gosh.. i woke up at 9.30am, was supposed to get ready for sch at 11am. but as i walked to the toilet, i realised im having sore throat! and its bloody painful! soooooo i took the liberty to absent myself from HR tut. and went back to sleep.

bout 2 hrs later, i heard some screaming..... hahaha yeahh, its tianyi's screams! she's at my hse again! she's been here for the past 2 days and she's here again. lol. she's a baby who's so realistic! hahaha as long as u have food, she's all yours! hmph.

gonna gym later. gonna pump it hard! yay! alritey, ciao!

I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe (uh huh)
But you keep frontin' (uh)
Sayin' what you gon' do to me (uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothin' (ah)
I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe (uh huh)
But you keep frontin' (uh)
Sayin' what you gon' do to me (uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothin' (ah)

Gosh! im so in love with this song and so is matt! ahaha the Chias think alike! lol
its "Buttons" by PCD!