Monday, July 24, 2006

est, pls take care :)

today ended school at 4pm and hell, im too lazy to gym!!! cheebye!!!! so lazy!!! lazy faggot!!! i meant me!! yeappp so i ate chicken cutlet in school, FUCK!! even worst!!!! so fucking fattening!!! yeahhh at first supposed to meet val, and gonna chill or something but she cancelled on me last minute! hmph! so i tried calling est, but no answer. then i called matt, he was with monica at raffles city. haha then i asked what he's doing later, he told me he's gonna meet est.

apparently, est's been feeling down. and im sorry i cant be there for her. not cuz i dont wish to but cuz she doesnt want me to. think she's not comfortable with me or something. but nevertheless, i wanted to give her a surprise and also wanted to cheer her up. so i went to tampines mall's four leaves to get her a "coco exotic" cake and requested for some words to be written "cheer up est! we love u!"
thats why i called feli & chueen er. was hoping all of us could visit est and cheer her up or something..
so i told matt and he thought it'd be a good plan. then i took a train to raffles city. halfway through the journey when i was approaching aljunied station, matt told me est only wanna see him. i was like "fuck!" i know its abrupt for me to buy the cake and hoping to go cheer her up.. i also feel im too kpo.... sometimes i should just mind my own business. but she's my friend. thats the least i could do isnt it! arghhh fuck la! next time anyone have problem DON'T come to me la!! im nthing but a busybody rite!!! feel fucking underappreciated. cheebyeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE: cheebye is referring to me, myself and i! not anyone else!

so right now, im at sembawang. and i threw away the tag which has the wordings on it. and gonna treat my cousins to the cake. somehow, looking after tianyi helps to cheer me up. yeapp. fucking pissed with myself man! but nevertheless, i just hope est will take good care of herself. it doesnt matter if she doesnt wish to share her stuff with me. jus hope she'll lead a good life!

yeapp thats all folks! meet up soon yeahhh!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE