Tuesday, July 11, 2006

met up with val ;)

met up with val today, finally! yeapp and went to suntec for sakae sushi.... nope nope not buffet, jus a la carte. and total sum was 33bucks, yeappp... went for ben&jerry's after that. then val went to get her cap at adidas hahaha.

after that, we walked past Lee Hwa Jewellery and i saw my bro's friend. we just chatted and she started to say "eh u go and lose weight leh!" im like... what the fuck.... this girl is so fucking straightforward. no one has ever said that to me even though they think im fat.... cheebye! im not angry la.... jus upset that she's so straightforward. fuck la, why do i go to gym so often for? to lose weight of course! im alr trying my best my everyone just keeps saying im fat... so sad.... sighhhhh

gonna gym tmr 8am! FUCKING HELL!

but anyway, thanks val for meeting up with me ;)