Sunday, July 30, 2006

my piercing spree!

ahahaha guess what!! like i dont already have many piercings on my ear! but still, i went ahead to get 2 more piercings on my right ear :) there's this shop at heeren, charging only $3.90 for one piercing when other shops charge $5. yeapp so i went there to get my piercings done! asked the guy for suggestions, so he suggested me to pierce one at the top & one at the middle.
see that? the "dot" at the top and at the middle? hehe yeapp! and u know what? i felt no pain at all! and as a matter of fact, very shiok!! :) oh and i also bought a pair of earrings from 77th street. the one on my ear lobe :)

today was the re-grandopening of california fitness at orchard and there were lotsa FREE food and activities going on. but i didnt participate in any of them :( cuz i was alone.... feels weird to grab all the food when im alone!! yeahh so i did my workout and left! thats all folks!

BYeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE