Monday, July 24, 2006

dad's birthday dinner :)

yay today went out with my aunt&uncle and my cousins & tianyi! yeapp they came over to my place in the afternn and then we went for dinner in the evening. went to jumbo seafood restaurant at east coast. ate crabs, prawns, fish, chicken....

then after that we went to macdonald's cuz my sister-in-law was hungry again! haha she's pregnant, thats why always eat eat eat.... but ah! she doesnt get fat, only her tummy, duh!!!
hehehe this is a very very happy occasion.... cuz we talked & laughed while eating.... ohhh btw my cousin (tianyi's mum) foot the bill.... yeapp happy happy! seriously, babies tend to bring families together. our families have been meeting so often as compared to last time.... yay! thats all folks!

ByEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........................