Tuesday, July 4, 2006

took a break from gym

monday is my rest day..
hmmm seems lke i only blog on my rest day? have been gyming for the past 3 days, shag shag shag! but im lovin' it! yeap, really am.. tmr gonna go in the evening cuz i doubt i can wake up so early again. hehehe

anyway met up with matt at bugis on sat after gym and we talked over coffee @ starbucks and kway chap @ yu kee. yeapp, thanks matt, for everything! i guess i really needa face it.
matt & i @ starbucks, talkin' it out :)

btw, my d-link router is really testing my patience! even though its been replaced, it still isnt performing! so, i called starhub and recontracted&upgraded my maxonline4000 to maxonline 6500... i'll be getting free stuff.... a motorola cable modem, linksys wireless router and linksys wireless usb adapter. really cant stand d-link anymore and hope these new equipments will help!!

yeappp thats all folks! gym later! :)