Thursday, July 27, 2006

at sembawang again

here i am, at sembawang again. just felt real bored after finance lecture today and didnt feel like attending the experiential trip with sociology class so......... i went to polyclinic to get myself a mc :) and the doctor was so nice. when i went in, he straightaway asked me "whats wrong?"
then i was like so "weak" all of a sudden! ahahaha i said, "im having a bad headache and its been like this for a few days" hahaha then after that he asked me "do u need a mc?" ...... lol i think he know i was feigning illness..... hmmmm yeapp then i went to sembawang to visit my beautiful baby niece!!

i seriously haven't been to gym lately. so sorry bout it. sighhh i really must gym la!!!! i am sooooooooo far away from my goal!!! :( anyway tmr gotta go for training at 7pm at the clinic but for the sake of $$$$, no choice!!! :(

thats all folks!
BYEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee