Sunday, May 4, 2008

Get Tie'd Down!

*yawn* enough of the crappy emo shit.
since Mr. X already knows tt my entry was about him, cool!

now, let me show u this cool party that i attended.
glamorously hosted by Desmond Wong!
thanks for inviting :)

then again, how can i not show pics of a glamorous party?!

here goes....

yeap not forgetting my new hair which my clique hasnt even seen yet.


the first banner (other than the directions given at the entrance) the guests see.

now this is so cool. its like desmond's album launch or something! haha.

the first photo taken with the host/bday boy :)

the grp of pple i came together with.

j**** ; just in case anonymity is required.


roderick ;)

julius.samuel.matin.jane

matin.sebastian


pierre & i

seb & i

alvin.roderick

alvin & i

jeremy & i

duncan & i

benjamin & i

matin.jane.duncan.pierre

samuel & i

aloysius & i

sherlyn & i

jane.desmond.seb


cake-cutting time. desmond's making 3 wishes.

grp shot. pardon me but i don't know their names. let me try...
bruce.desmond.??.jane (i just need that one name)

alrightey, thats all folks.
once again, thanks for the wonderful party desmond!
Happy Birthday Desmond! :)