Tuesday, April 29, 2008

why do i even care?!

yes i know. my blog entries hadn't exactly been joyous or pleasing.

but well, whats a blog for right? its for VERBAL DIARRHOEA!!

let's just say that i've never really been contented with the way things are. one moment i can openly declare on Facebook that "Jane is very contented with the way things are" & another moment my msn will show "there's a limit to my patience." what the hell do i want? i have no idea at all.
but then again, its true. some things really test my patience big time. let's not mention the "some people" part although im pretty sure the person who's reading this will be able to find out that this entry is arrowed to him.

i swear the feelings died off (ok this is gonna make it so damn bloody obvious) but then....... okay, lets get this straight. im very appreciative that (lets name this person Mr. X) Mr. X bothers to meet me, bring me here & there and club with me (shit, too obvious). i don't deny the fact that Mr. X is damn nice to me. BUT.... the ego part.... omg! really puts my patience to test BIG TIME! yeah i know, everyone has their own ego and i know mine ain't that little BUT.... don't need to be so egoistic till ure totally insensitive to my bloody feelings & hurt me right.
i must admit that sometimes Mr. X can be quite sweet but well.... there r just times when he gets totally obnoxious n pisses me off!
i mean, c'mon lah, be nice to me & dote on me while u can!!!!!!!
can dedicate more time to me right.......
sighhhh.... whenever i get very pissed off, after awhile Mr. X somehow knows what to say/do to appease me and believe me, it works! what a good friend i have in him.

enough of the verbal diarrhoea!
work's been bad. but ill be transferred to Shaw Centre as of tomorrow! shall be an office lady! haha.
but taking the lift all the way to 19th floor should be annoying. the bloody lift stops at almost every level!!! i might even be late 'cause of the lift! well... but then again, meeting friends in town after work should be more convenient :)

i want a new Apple Mac Book! the price has dropped so much that it has become so affordable!!!!
definitely looking forward to studying in Australia although weekends w/o the clique will definitely be different..... :(

speaking of leaving for Australia, i heard that the clique-ers will be organising a party for me!! yipee!! not forgetting my own party at the beginning of July. venue, well .... hasn't been decided yet. invites will be out soon.....

thanks y'all.