Wednesday, May 7, 2008

always be my baby by David Cook

im so in love with david cook's rendition of "always be my baby"!!!!




totally awesome!! it melts my heart whenever i listen to it. considering the no. of times i listen to it daily, i think my heart has been liquidified already. HAHA okay lame!

the combination of his deep/husky voice accompanied by the rock music.... and not forgetting the climax when he hit that high note and shouted out loud... my goodness... totally melted, gone!
very nice, really!!!

its the first song on my imeem playlist. i removed the "shuffle play" function so that everyone can get to listen to this amazing version of David's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
not forgetting another song that has been accompanying me at work.
Better In Time by Leona Lewis. nice, catchy & good vocals.
better than Bleeding Love.

i'm actually looking for the version they play at Play or Fab Sunday (thats if they do). yes, the AJ version. i think they've been playing it at Play.
so any kind soul out there who's willing to send it to me, let me know yeah :)