Sunday, May 18, 2008

randomness.... as usual

Oh my God! can you believe it?
my laptop crashed on me!!! GRRRR!!
F***!!!!

all my photos, my memories from the past....
when i was still a kiddo....
oh man....

anyway, life's been looking pretty good.
am back at the cathay & everyday at work is just like sitting in a cafe, typing on the laptop.
the only complain is, i'm totally zonked out at the end of the day.

am lookin' forward to July!
not only will i be leaving for australia, i'll be gg to BKK with Zach before that! :)
my old flame, lol.
im keeping my fingers crossed, hope that it'll be fun.
'cause Z isnt exactly an avid shopper!

alrightey, will be going to church later at 5pm
followed by clubbing tonight at st james.
ha. talk about being holy.
man, i so am. (sarcasm, of course.)
if i bump into y'all, say hi alright!
have fun!
xoxo