Thursday, June 15, 2006

new phone!

yipee! i bought the fone i've been wanting... samsung d-820..... yeapp yeapp and got a 1gb trans-flash card....

ohh i forgot..... i didnt update on tues.. i went for bodypump in the morning.... and man really damn shiong!!! i could feel all my muscles aching! and i made a new friend, ida. she's a chinese girl..... and she's damn pro.... she has been attending classes for bout a yr.... no wonder.... she's very nice and i met her after class at subway so we sat down and ate together.... also exchanged number.....

oh yeah! i finally bought my hand gloves! for weights and also kickboxing! yay!

not forgetting that something damn funny happened. i was sacked from the "tutoring" job... cuz of my inappropriate attire.... my sis's friend said i dressed too "hip".... dont have the look of a teacher and the parents will complain. fine.... hahaha so he sent me home on the spot.... too bad.....

yeppp after that went to val's place.... and chilled till night and parents came to pick me....

today... i went out with my mum and got her to buy the fone for me.... yeahh thats bout it.. bye all!