Tuesday, June 13, 2006

finally home

i sorta have not been home since sat..... and finally im home... lying down on my bed, using my laptop, watching my tv, using my aircon, blah blah blah..... lol yeahhh have been at my cousin's place at sembawang for the past 2 nights.

oh yea, just now was my first attempt to teach..... and boy, i think im pretty good... except some vocab here and there..... but freaking hell, the kids are damn cheeky..... they're trying to test my patience man! they were trying to be funny and a pri 4 boy actually asked me bout how babies are delivered..... when i was gg through the word "delivered" with them, and gave the example of delivering a baby... damn me!

then these pri 5 kids (3 girls and a boy) were like having a gender fight la! the boy refused to sit near the girls.... and they were bickering all the way.... damn it! really testing my patience! cheebye! lol....... i dont like big kids! not even a bit!! fuck!!! but its alright la, teaching is an easy job.... but i think i needa prepare lotsa water for my throat.....!!!! hahahahaha

ohhh btw, i took some pics during shirin's bdae. oh gosh look at the difference between the broadness of my shoulder and cheyanne's..... mine is so much broader!! but i love my collar bone... lol im mad! look at shirin's bdae cake..... its a piano... wonder what cake i want for next yr's bdae.... a macho man shaped cake? whahaha! oh and we were "forced" to wear party hats.... but cheyanne and her bf didnt la!!! hahaha alright ciao!