Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ipod fuss!

ive been trying to get my ipod changed cuz its severely scratched by the fucking silicone cover which is supposed to protect the ipod but it scratched the ipod instead... arghh! so pissed off! i called the apple care centre and this angmoh guy was my technician and he kept asking me to reload the s/w and insert some videos into my ipod to test. the videos were fine but i lied that its not. but my charmed & desperate housewives videos still cock up.... then he took up 2 freaking hours of my time!!!! talked and talked but no solution! then he jus said if the problem still persists, i'll have to go to apple store.

and of course i did! so i went down and this nice guy serviced me la. i was trying to be a bitch but i couldnt cuz that guy was very polite. not gdlooking la. jus polite. lol. so i was like "this is my 3rd visit here.. u cant expect me to come down whenever the problem occurs rite?" then he was like "im so sorry bout it........" just kept apologising la... hahahaha but in the end, he still refused to give me a new set. but he did say i can call the replacement centre if the problem still persists. so immediately after i left the store, i called the replacement service and yay, my new ipod is on its way and will be delievered to my door step tmr morning! woohoo! after much persistence.... but ah, cant change colour... still white! fuck! im so sick of white... est's black one looks so nice... hur hur......

then i met up with cheyanne after that..... accompanied her to get the stuff she needs..... and went into LV store to visit her friend Carol... oh man! she's so nice and we clicked INSTANTLY! we just chatted non-stop.... as if we're bloody gd friends! hahahaha then after that cheyanne went to meet chang for dinner.... i was supposed to go to gym la... but as the clock ticks, i missed both of the classes i was supposed to attend la.... bodycombat & boxercise..... but well i didnt feel like gg anyway....

tmr die die must go!!! but again, only evening cuz there's no classes in the morning.... doesnt fit into my schedule... sad sad... i'd rather go in the morning, like sorta get it over and done with.... hahaha but must go in the evening la..... 6.30pm bodycombat then 7.50 bodypump! woohoo! adrenaline rush!!