Monday, February 12, 2007

happy 19th birthday to me!


hey guys, sorry i have not been blogging. have been real busy with work, projects and school. exams are coming as well. goshhh but in the midst of all these stressful stuff, i managed to celebrate my 19th bday at home on 10th feb sat. all important guests turned up, so happy!



a big thank you to:
levin - for coming early to help out with the bday deco :)
my boo - for the lovely pair of havaianas flip-flops :)
jo - for taking time to attend my party even though u gotta work & also the topshop giftcard :)

val, laicheng, XY, aaron and est - for the lovely wallet u guys gave me. greatly appreciated :)

cheyanne - for the cute lil ring and the effort you took to rush down from your friend's party :)

kaixin - for the lovely clutch bag and for coming to my party all the way from bishan :)
feli - for the body wash & lip balm; i will smell extremely good with it!! :)
jeremy - for taking time to attend my party :)
weijie - for rushing down to my party from sentosa :)
chueen-er - for the wine! im gonna drink secretly in my room! :)
aaron & denise - for the thick thick notebook & the beautiful dazzling necklace :)

wanhua, woon & levin - for the cute lil polo ralph & gap socks/hp pouches, soooo cute :)
andrew - for giving me my fav snacks :)

rosanne - for taking time to attend my party :)
my cousin skyee & my aunt - for the angbaos! :)
tianyi - for entertaining the big jiejies & korkors with your expansive expressions :)


last but not least, an absolutely extremely BIG Thank You to my parents for providing the venue and the food. and especially my mum for tolerating my countless "scoldings" when i got too anxious that day.

thank you thank you!