Sunday, January 28, 2007

updates

my nephew is so super duper cute la! haha carried him throughout the day..... except one thing, he cries damn easily! and his crying is damn loud! hahaha oh well, guess babies are all like that. will upload pics of him real soon! :)

anyway, been real busy these few days. one more project to complete. oh damn. but i met marcius on thurs night. hahaha he has nice eyes. and nice eyelashes. he treated me to prata but i was too full so i just ordered milo dino. he's so nice la. but donno if he's just plain nice or he digs me. hope he can accompany me to study for my exams. it'll be so fun. and we'll be able to talk!!
how do u tell if a guy digs u, seriously???!!! i have no idea. if a guy takes the initiative to msg u, does it mean he digs u? or does it mean he's plain bored?! he's libran la.... maybe cheyanne can help me with that? ahahahaha

speaking of cheyanne, haha sorry dear i have not been able to hang out with u or chat with u often... been real busy... i'll meet u soon ya! and oh ya, ure the tour guide for ur sch's open hse! way to go! ahahaha how was hady and taufik's performance? hehehe

alritey, thats all folks. see y'all real soon!
and i hope marcius msgs me realll soon!! wahahahaha :d