Sunday, December 10, 2006

its been so long

oooppss seems like i've neglected my blog and my loyal "fan" (cheyanne! lol) for quite some time. sorry la, been so busy and also nothing much to blog about.

been taking up driving lessons everyday.... wahahaha im mad! even when i sleep, sometimes i'd dream about driving, turn right turn left. total madness! cause i get so fustrated with myself for not being able to turn the steering wheel sufficiently to complete my turns..... arghhhh but anyway getting the hang of it already.
at the end of module 2 already and am going for my final (advanced) theory test on 19th dec. afterwhich i'll be able to take a test date & begin module 3 which includes all the parking, slopes, narrow courses etc. sounds terrifying :(
but i do hope i'll pass my advanced theory test on my 1st attempt, jus like basic!
driving is cool!! but tiringg..... yeapp

marketing test tmr.... followed by fundamentals of investment on tues then international finance AND consumer banking on wed...... then its holidays!!!! woohoo!!! lets go clubbing cheyanne!! lol

alritey, thats all for now.

Bye Pple!!!