Monday, December 11, 2006

driving in the dark......

had marketing test earlier on at 5pm. then went for driving lesson at 6.50pm..... fwahhh drove in the dark for the 1st time. so not used to it. felt really unsafe cause it isnt as clear as driving in the day..... oh well...

was assigned to another instructor. quite sucky.... still prefer my suave instructor.... wahahaha..... but this instructor let me try s & crank course. OMG freaking difficult!!!! i hit the kerb man!! oh mann!!! but he didnt give me any instructions la so maybe i donno the correct method yet...... hopefully...... next lesson is on 26th dec and i fixed my suave instructor! hehehe cool cool!

cheyanne!!!! we shall go to the Cannery's opening and MOS's 1st yr anniversary on 16th dec! wrong info.... is sat not fri.....hahaha but maybe lets go for supper then midnight movie on fri?! hehehe msg me !!! muacks!