Friday, October 20, 2006

thoughts.......

my 2 months holiday is coming to an end soon. and i asked myself "what have i done throughout this 2 months?".... well, i do have answers to that question but whether these answers are fulfilling ones or not, i aint too sure bout that. i've done nothing but slogged my ass through endless work.... just for the damn driving license. hmmm is it worth it? i don't know......

but one thing for sure, i have not really done anything for myself throughout this holiday. no time for gym or tanning. was worn out in the 1st month, totally lacked sleep!! felt like a zombie.... then i progressed gradually.... or rather, my body clock progressed.... could sleep at 5, 6 or even not sleep at all and meet my friends for breakfast at 7am! how amazing.

wait a minute, what is this entry about? oh!! thoughts.... hahahaha. yuh, those were thoughts, weren't they? :P
cheyanne, i just finished reading ur blog. i know her don't i? if im not wrong?? hmmm quite sad.... what is she gonna do bout it? kinda scares me though. we never really know if our choices are right or wrong.... some wrong choices are reversible but some are totally irreversible. so..... making choices is a damn important responsibility!

by the way, am gonna be in the same class with val, my primary sch friend, secondary sch friend and poly friend! hahaha... used to be in the same class in P5 & P6 as well as Sec 1. fate i guess? coolness. hope it'll help pull my grades up a lil. peer influence!!! yeapp yeapp. alrightey, too much crap tonight!

nite love!