Wednesday, October 11, 2006

300 bucks isnt easy to earn!

i have this P4 student who pays me 300bucks a mth for 8lessons. and i have not received the payment after such a long time..... cuz he keeps postponing!!! arghh so pissed off! and the mummy dotes on her son so much, and allows him to postpone. wah liao! i think this 3oo bucks damn difficult to earn la!

and this evening, i was supposed to go to this kid's place for tuition at 7.30pm but the mum told me the son went to book fair with his dad, may not be back on time. then she msged me at 7.20pm, asking me if i could go over. wth! she think i drive isit!!

but i was alrdy having dinner with matt, wan & levin. yeapp my 2 new friends. haha from idol season 2. yeapp top 28. they're cool ppl to hang out with. gossiped and laughed non-stop! hahaha yeah! this season's contestants are much closer and bonded as compared to our season. probably cuz my season has more older contestants.

alritey. ciao!