Friday, December 19, 2008

missing spore...

before i begin..............
here's a word of advice to that jackass who tried to spam my tagboard.
im so not affected *winks*
have fun spamming... i find it amusing!
i check my blog everyday to see what new insults u can come up with.
by spamming me, ure just telling me how popular i am & how much u notice me by even taking the effort to visit my blog!
so, if u really worship me that much, keep tagging...
i welcome all comments!

back to today's entry.....

ive got no idea why i have this sudden urge of getting on that jet plane and fly back to spore right away....
ive never felt this way before... lol
but then again, im afraid its gonna be the same as the previous time when i went back in sept, a trip that made me realise how ugly human

but come to think of it, its not that bad, really.
at least now ive learnt who to cherish more and who to fuck care 'bout.

Perth is giving me the time of my life!
everyday is just work, then chilling with friends at home.
be it doin' nth, or just watchin' dvd, we're happy the way it is now.
although we're missing Nadia terribly....
oh btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIA!!! be good bitch!! LOL

and yeah, i think im having a pretty balanced lifestyle now.
work on weekdays and party on weekends.
nothin' beats that!
thats all for now.

here's wishing everyone MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
have a joyful holiday :)