Thursday, July 24, 2008

hey all...

Perth has been treating me pretty well, except that the nightlife here hasn't been treating the Party whore well. haha, can't be compared to the usual places i go to back in Spore.

haha yeah i keep complaining about the lack of updated songs at clubs... other than that, the guys are quite hot and it's been making my heart beat faster than ever. hehe.
perhaps 'cause school hasn't started, that's why i bum around everyday and have no idea of where to hangout at times. yeah, i sleep late and wake up late.

over here, if you wake up late, don't even think of getting things done.
'cause by the time i wash up, get ready & take public transport to the malls, i'd only be left with half an hour to shop! lol, stupid i know.

being here alone also made me realise the importance of knowing how to take care of myself, and not let trivial matters affect me.
also made me realise how important certain people are to me.
like:
Levin (my boy who i've been calling non-stop as if my phone bill is paid by the govt)
Jason (who i've been webcam-ing with every night. haha he always stays up till 2, 3am just to webcam with me)
Keith (who never fails to console me when things crop up over here in Perth)
Val (who's been calling me as & when i ask her to... & has been listening to my stories about guys in Perth)
my parents (who keep asking me to webcam with them but i always refuse to! haha but never fail to send me $$$ :P)
my sis (who keeps asking me to webcam with my parents, who's travelling in NYC now, who keeps telling me to be careful when i'm out with guys alone)
Huimin (my hsemate, who's always been listening to me grumble & giving me heaps of advices about guys)
Joy (my newly-found big sis who brought my sis & i around and also promised to club with me when she returns from her vacation in Spore)
Thomas (my newly-found big bro who never fails to bring me out for drinks & then send me home safely even though he stays in the North while i stay in the South and also intro-ed me to many friends)

Thank God for these people! or else my life in Perth could be worst!

yeap yeap!
i'm really hoping to meet the right guy here....
i hope the guy from Mauritius will come back soon!!! :):)

here are pictures of some of the fun places in Perth.
Will definitely take more pics! Look out for them!


Northbridge (chinatown of Perth) many bars & clubs here :)

Brass Monkey (a good place to drink & chill out)

Perth train station
the deen, a must-go for most australians. but personally, i don't find it impressive at all.

take care y'all ;)