Friday, February 1, 2008

goodness

my goodness.
i haven't been blogging yet when i checked the blog, i have 2 long hate-mails on my tagboard.

the respond from the old me would be "fuck lah. cant these pple fuck off!"
right now, the respond is just "woohoo. amazing man. never blog still can get tags. coolness!"

i mean, seriously, ive grown outta it and it doesnt really get to me anymore.
well, it does affect me a lil. but nah, i'll just reply and forget bout it.

i didnt club last week. good thing!

many tests and project deadlines coming up. BAD!!!

jane's & levin's bday celebrations launching soon. AWESOME!!

final exams, graduation, off to Australia! FABULOUS!!!!

yayyyy cant wait all the gooooooood stuff to happen.
i wonder if these pple will still tag on my tagboard when im in Australia. i hope they do. 'cause that'll be the only source of amusement i get ...that can help me get away from my books! :):)


alrightey. back to my books!
keep tagging! hahaha