Sunday, April 22, 2007

dinner with cheyanne

today i finally have the chance to meet up with cheyanne and catch up/gossip about whatever topic that pops up in our heads. haha we went to villa'ge and shared rosti with chic sausage (which btw tasted like pork sausage cuz its so FATTENING!! so OILY! and the meat tasted so FLABBY!) and also mango with crepes & choc ice-cream. lol

we chatted alot and i was very entertained by cheyanne & her big actions when she gets worked up! hahahaha
had to leave early cuz her bf is arriving at 9.40pm. oh well, and there was the irritating traffic jam along CTE to PIE. grrrr so i asked cheyanne to drive to changi airport straightaway, instead of sending me home then driving to the airport. cuz i also scared she donno her way. hahaha believe me, after i passed driving & started to drive, i finally understood how losing your way can fustrate the hell outta you!

then zach suddenly msged me and told me he's gonna club tonight. TA MA DE! when i asked him this afternn if he wanna club cuz i was so pissed that i didnt get to enjoy myself last night (you would understand why if u read my previous entry) and i was so hyped up bout clubbing tonight, he told me he doesnt feel like clubbing. then just now msged me told me he's clubbing. grrrr.... but anyway, while im typing, im waiting for a chance to sneak outta the hse man. grrrrr difficult la! last night of holidays must ENJOY!!!! :D

anyway, THANK U CHEYANNE!!! for treating me to dinner, make me feel bad.... really. after i clear my debts (ipod la!!! owe my cousin $$), i promise i'll rent car and fetch u ard and treat u to nice nice food!! double extra promise! lol and also THANK YOU for your company!!! really enjoy it!!! alot!!! :D
love love and sleep early! u have to wake up early for work tmr. lol

me gonna have fun BYEEEEE