Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tutorials & never-ending projects

this is the 3rd week of school and oh gosh i already have 5 project deadlines to meet! lets see, i have investment, financial planning, consumer banking, comm skills and marketing! arghhh kill me kill me! already busy as it is, now more projects.... sad sad sad..... end of the month will start my practical driving lessons. i will be DAMN busy :(

enough of procrastinating! went to marriott hotel just now for high tea with baby, my mum, aunt & cousin. the spread was alright leh, not fantastic though. yeapp then headed back to eunos for work. doctor was late for 20 mins cuz he came from orchard! arghhh!!

yeapp yeapp. anyway, cheyanne seems busy with her IMH posting! hope you're doing fine! and pls be extra careful at work.

gg to chomp chomp with my girlfriends on friday! woohoo cant wait!! finally, after 3 week?! miss the chocolate tau huay big time man!!! yes yes yes!!!!

Peace Out! :)