Monday, September 25, 2006

carol, back to perth =(


sent carol off at the airport just now. but i was late. so when i reached the airport, we only took 2 photos and talked for awhile. ehhh actually i think its cuz chang (pebz's bf) is tired and wanted to leave. well, i had to get a free ride home la, so had to leave as well. haha i think pebz also pissed off!

but anyway, i envy carol la!!! i wanna go to Perth asap!!! arghhh!!! cant wait!! wanna live MY life there! and fun with my friends and most imptly, no naggy parents!!!

in fact, my dad was talking to me bout gg to perth jus now. haha he asked me how long i'll take to study in perth, i said prob 1 & a half after exemptions or at the most 2 yrs. then he was like "okie, thats not too bad." yay!! at least he still plans for my education!!! woohoo!!! im gg to perth...... hahahaha carol must wait for me!!! then when we're studying together, pebz can come and visit!!! lol sounds fun!!!! :)