Wednesday, August 2, 2006

bad day on monday

my posts are lagging haha i blog on wed bout monday stuff... oopss
anyway monday was a gd day initially. as usual i woke up early and headed to gym and worked out. then i took bus 518 to sch. i was sitting at the seat directly beside the back exit. and when the bus stopped at PS, there was a loud bang! the back exit's glass door BROKE! and it was like totally broken into pieces.

the stupid bus driver didnt realise the glasses were droppingggg until when the bus reached bedok. he asked ME what happened... out of kindness, i jus told him exactly what happened. "glass broke at ps... blah blah blah..." he asked me to write down my contact number just in case the insurance company needs a witness. i thought its alright so i wrote my number. and after that he stopped the bus twice to talk to me and even gave me a church brochure asking me to go for the church service.

the next day when i was slping, guess what? that bloody bus driver called me! EWWWWW.... he asked me if the insurance company called me. and i was like "no" .. couldnt wait for him to hang up. and worst off, he asked if i was still slping and asked if i had sch.... wtf! and he even told me the car plate number of the bus he'd be driving.... he didnt even need to call me to ask if the insurance company called me. im sure his company would have told him... wtf!!!!!

today my phone went flat and when i charged & switched on my phone, i had 3 missed calls from this weird number and i highly suspect its this FUCKING bus driver..... OMG!!!! i tried using my hse phone(private number) to call back but no answer. arghhhh if its really that bus driver, im gonna report to police.... ermm thats if he continues to call la... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats so totally disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well jus wanted to share my moments of disgust with y'all! ewwwwwwwwww really disgusting!!!!!!!!!

byEeeeeeee allllll