Tuesday, December 11, 2007

holidays.... soon!

woohoo!
this week has been .... a blast!
seriously.
wed @ Zouk to celebrate our hottie Strider's bday! not to mention how i woke up seeing bruises everywhere on my body.
fri @ Play was alright. not high enough. but the music wasnt that bad.
sat @ ZoukOut - probably my 1st & the last time. 'cause i didnt like it luh. paid $58 when i can definitely get better music on wed nights @ phuture. oh well, its the experience i guess.
sun @ st james was WOOHOO! fantastic. being able to dance to songs like "WHINE UP" & "The Way I Are" made me happy. although it was damn bloody crowded & packed. and the music after that kinda lacked the groove that i like. but hell yeah, still better than ZoukOut. haha probably ZoukOut is just not for me. oh well.

alrightey. wanna share the latest sermon with all of you.
next post :)